This and That : Around Here Lately

girls night with my mom and sister
champagne with pomegranate seeds and lime slices
husband hang-time
always making to-do lists : )
a nice place to sew
vintage wedding dress details. coming soon to the shop!
It's been a fun week around here. My sister is moving up to Burlington after graduating from Chiropractic school, so she and my mom came up for a couple days to check out office spaces and such. We ate a lot of goat cheese and mango jam on crackers, drank champagne with pomegranate seeds and lime slices (delicious), and watched some chick flicks. I love me some girl time.

Here's hoping the temperature rises around here so I can go outside without being covered up from head to toe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger