Resolutions


Oh my New Years Resolutions. Usually so short lived. But what the heck, I'm gonna try again and keep it simple this year. They are all based around routine, which I really feel like I need to establish in my daily life in order to reach the goals I have set for myself. Here we go:

1. Establish a regular fitness routine

Real original, right? I, like many others, just joined a gym but I feel great about it! I find myself getting antsy in the afternoon and I think I just need to be more active. More energy? Better bod? Yes please!

2. Establish a regular daily routine

Since I work mostly from home (unless I am waitressing), I find I do much better and accomplish much more if I stick to a routine and map out my days. Then I am far less likely to get lost in blog-land, Pinterest or puttering around the house.

Any suggestions would be welcomed! Anyone else make any resolutions this year? Good luck if so!

1 comments:

  1. Great New Year's Resolutions! Routine is a great theme and great to practice. My suggestion is to write down whatever the new routine will be and schedule it as it could be a work or school schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger