Coach 1941 Fall '16 Collection

I finally got a chance to catch up on all the New York Fashion Week shows today, and am so happy I did. I always love seeing what amazing collections come out of all the craziness during the shows each fall and spring. The clothing and the energy of the events give me inspiration for my vintage hunt in a different way than anything else does. I was in New York this fall to soak in some inspiration, and I wish I could have made a trip down for this one too. The collection that has been my favorite so far is Coach 1941. The skirts, the plaids, the patchworks blouses; everything! I've shared some of my favorites, but you can check the full show out, and the rest of the designers' collections, HERE.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger