NYFW Street Style : Outside Concept Korea and Jeremy Scott

Yesterday I flew to New York for a one day inspiration / fabric buying trip with my mom. More to come tomorrow on what we did, but our main activity was checking out day four of NYFW, mainly the Concept Korea and Jeremy Scott shows. And yes, I know, this is the third post on fashion week and you're probably sick of it. Sorry to not be very sorry, but I love it. Regular posting will resume soon I promise ; ) Here are some of my favorite photos that I shot throughout the day. Fashion week is crazy and slightly ridiculous, but it is amazing for stirring up your creative side and getting you to think outside of the box. Enjoy!

p.s. Spotting Chiara was the best. She's just so so good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger