This and That : Waffles in Bryant Park


Yes, I am dedicating the title of this post to the waffles we had at Wafels and Dinges in Bryant Park while I was in New York with my mom, because they were just that good. I mean, check out that picture above and tell me your mouth isn't watering! Chewy waffle, chocolate fudge and ice cream. OK, now I'm hungry. 

Anyways, whenever I visit NYC I always find myself gravitating towards Bryant Park mid afternoon, when I have hit an energy slump after walking around the busy streets. Its always nice to sit down, drink some coffee, and watch everyone else relaxing on the lawn around you. I used to come here when I was in college and needed a break from my tiny dorm room and busy campus. Its a nice little semi-green space smack dab in the middle of everything, and usually has some type of fun event going on. One time my friend and I caught a square dancing event and had a blast dancing with about 300 other people on the lawn. Craziness. This time, our coffee and waffles sit down energized us to do a little shopping in Herald Square before we headed home. So fun : )

Hope everyone is having a great week, and check in with me at the shop as I am listing lots of new vintage this week, including tons of fall items!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger