OldSchoolSwank January Inspiration




Happy new year guys! I, for one, am so excited for the beginning of 2016 and the start of a new chapter. With each new year I am less drawn towards actual strict resolutions for myself, but more towards the idea of a fresh start with excitement about changes for the better. 2015 was an amazing year, which brought about huge changes in both my life and my husband's, and I am happy with where we are at starting out this new one. 

Each month I will be bringing you an inspiration post featuring a mood board for OldSchoolSwank's upcoming vintage collection. For January I am leaning towards darker colors, feminine silhouettes, stripes (always) and athletic inspired pieces. Also adding more children's items, because how can I resist when they are just so cute? 

What are your goals for this new year? Thanks for being here : )

Image sources available via OldSchoolSwank Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger