Happy Holidays!




can you spot me? hah!


I am headed to my hometown to spend time with our families for the holidays, and couldn't be more excited! Minus this rainy weather, I am so in the Christmas spirit. I have Christmas cookie recipes to try out, friends to catch up with and Christmas music to listen to. How about you? On a separate note, I know its been a little quiet this past month or two in this space. I have been planning a change which will start taking place in 2016 that I am excited about, with lots of new and different posts, so stay tuned if you like and thank you so much for being here with me during 2015! Its been a fabulous and life-changing year. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger