I Work From Home, And Get Dressed Sometimes




Hah! So I decided to start a series on here dedicated to the mucho-casual, borderline-pajamas outfits that have become part of my daily routine since starting to work from home. I'd like to say I get dressed up every day, with super cute outfits, full makeup and straightened hair, but to be honest, most of the time I just don't. I have intentions to change this in the future, but for now I'm thinking this series will motivate me to keep it at least casual-cute, you know? If anyone else works from home and has any suggestions for me, please comment below with your tricks!

In other news, there is a 30% Winter Clear-out Sale going on in the shop right now, and I just listed a bunch of great new items that are included in the discount! Check it out here, or use discount code WINTERCLEAROUT here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger