Around Here Lately

African violets
A few images from around the house lately, because its been awhile. Spending today editing photos, organizing inventory and updating the website. Hope your weekend was fun and relaxing, I am happy to say that mine was : ) Happy Monday!

The fattest bird that sits in the tree outside the kitchen window eating berries every morning
Sometimes when you are estate-saling, you dig up an original painting in the exact color scheme you are going for in your living room in a dusty old basement. Then you buy it for $1 and hang it up pronto.
An unusual day of matching socks
The coolest paint markers I got for Christmas
Plants : )
Another great Christmas present to add to my stoneware mug collection ^
An antique lamp in my favorite colors
Wooden fruit
My shop is taking over my house. Sorry, husband.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger