Roundup : Fall Road Trip OldSchoolSwank Style


1 2 3 4
Can you believe its September 1st? Crazy, but I love it : ) I have been driving around Vermont a lot this past week visiting friends and family, and its inspiring me to keep exploring more of the Vermont towns I've been wanting to check out since we moved here. I love walking around a town and checking out the local shops, cafes and hikes. And fall is such a perfect time to do that with the crisp sunny weather and the beautiful foliage. I've rounded up a few vintage items currently in the shop that would be perfect for a fall weekend road trip!

(photo above was taken at the Vermont Welcome Center last week)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger