4 Fun DIY Home Projects

I have been in a bit of a DIY project / reorganize everything in your house / rearrange all the furniture mood this week. I finally printed out a bunch of photos I had been wanting to frame and the house feels so much warmer with them all around. Next up are some little projects for around the house to add a little character. Here is a little roundup of some fun DIYs I found around the web - I especially like the lap desk for drinking tea and reading a magazine in bed. Hope your weekend was fab! 

1. Pom Pom Wall Hanging - A Beautiful Mess
2. Copper Clothing Rack - Cupcakes and Cashmere
3. Spray Paint Marbled Planters - Vintage Revivals
4. Wood & Hairpin Leg Lap Desk - The Merrythought

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger