Happy Weekend : Favorite Links

A few of my favorite links from this week to bring you into the weekend. Happy Friday!

1. The seventies is my declared favorite decade for clothing, but the eighties' bright colors always get me. Chelsea's sweatshirt is so rad.
2. Going somewhere fun this summer? Here is an awesome printable packing list to make sure you remember everything.
3. As a waitress / vintage shop owner / aspiring designer I sometimes have a hard time with the question "So what do you do?" when meeting people. I either end up rambling quickly trying to fit in all the aspects of my jobs, or just picking one and going with that. These tips on "how to perfect your elevator pitch" are perfect, and something I want to work on this week.
4. The Well is posting this month on essential things when you are working towards success, especially as an entrepreneur. This post on time off & time to think and plan was great.
5. As a big avocado on toast fan, these "toast 5 ways" recipes sound delicious and a great way to mix it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger