Rainy Day Roundup

Tuesday in Burlington was a super rainy morning followed by a clear, humid afternoon. It made for a cozy day inside working on projects, but once the rain started to slow down Owen and I were getting a little stir crazy in the house and headed out for a walk to the lake. It smelled so great outside with everything freshly wet. It reminded me of waiting out the rain at my summer camp when I was younger, until we could finally get outside to play. We soaked in the sunshine and relaxed by the water for a bit. I wore my favorite Columbia rain jacket I found a couple weeks ago, which I have worn probably ten times since then. Its so lightweight and waterproof, and easy to stuff in a bag and carry around once you don't need it anymore. I love rain gear, especially when it comes in cute colors, so I was inspired to create a little roundup of some of the items on my wishlist, and a jacket that is similar to mine. Hope you enjoy!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger