Wore : Red White and Blue

  
On Saturday we picked up our new favorite farmers' market lunch of samosas, sat and listened to a violin player on the lawn and watched little kids run around with face paint on and dogs saying hello to one another. I had woken up early to treasure hunt at a couple estate sales, so I was happy to lay back and watch the action around me. I love New York City and think it hands down has the best people watching, but Burlington definitely comes in at a close second. Afterwards we took a stroll down Church Street with our coffee before heading into work later on. Gotta love Saturday mornings. I wore one of my favorite hot summer day tanks by Lucky Brand (similar one HERE). Lots of packing / shipping / soaking vintage / and photo-taking to be done today. Hope your weekend was great and your Monday is too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger