Happy Weekend : Favorite Links


A few of my favorite links from this week to bring you into the weekend. Happy Friday!

1. I'm in the mood to tackle some woodworking projects, once this weather warms up a little bit. Then I can get into the garage without freezing my tush off. This shelf and this table are two projects I think would be so fun to try.

2. I mean, who doesn't love Sound of Music, and all together again? This is so cool.

3. How to de-seed a pomegranate. Helpful while making these ; )

4. The dining room in this house has me rethinking my whole kitchen area. OK fine, I just love the whole house.

5. I would like to add some of these routines into my daily mornings to start my day off right. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger