Shop Talk : Vintage Wedding Dresses

This week OldSchoolSwank Vintage will be debuting a new vintage wedding dress collection, which I am so excited to share with you. I've had a few wedding dresses in the shop previously, but will be adding many more wedding pieces (dresses, shawls, accessories, bridesmaid attire, etc.) from now on. I myself wore a vintage wedding dress that my mom hemmed shorter for me on my wedding day for the reception, and I just loved how special it felt. Most vintage wedding dresses are made with such care, with tons of small beautiful details, and really can add a romantic feeling to your special day. Stay tuned this week for the new additions to the shop! 

Below is some fun vintage wedding dress inspiration. It is sunny and warm(ish) in Vermont today, so I am headed out to get some vitamin D. Hope you all had a great weekend and can do the same!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P.S.  I had way too much fun researching vintage wedding dress images here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger