Style Files : Rainbow

As I was browsing through my Pinterest Style board this week, I realized that a good amount of the photos centered around a rainbow color scheme. Even favorite photos I had snapped at NYFW this fall (photo above and patchwork dress below) had a rainbow theme. I just love how vibrant and statement-making a colorful piece can be, especially when paired with black or white. It gives off a confident, fun and unique vibe - just the kind I like ; )







I especially love rainbow when it comes to vintage items, as you'll be able to see in my shop often. They have such a great retro feel to them, whether its bright colors or pastel. Below is a collection of some rad rainbow vintage from a few of my favorite fellow vintage shops on Etsy. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger