Happy Weekend : Favorite Links

A few of my favorite links from this week to bring you into the weekend. Happy Friday!

1. I can't decide if I love Steffy's shoe storage so much because of the ladder idea or just all her cute shoes and boots. 
2. Mary's makeup tutorial really inspired me to experiment with my same-ol' makeup routine I've had since high school.
3. I have such a soft spot for camp inspired clothing.
4. A fun look at how Sophie plans a year in advance for her creative business.
5. A unique idea for a dresser makeover.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these great links! Loved that article on the dresser makeover. Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    xoxo Nicole

    http://www.brazenbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nicole!! Hope you did as well : )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger