OldSchoolSwank Fall/Winter 2015 Lookbook

I am so excited to share some images from the OldSchoolSwank Fall/Winter 2015 lookbook! This is a project I have wanted to do for so long, and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. My super talented photographer friend Julia Backus photographed another friend Abby in a few looks that I feel represent OldSchoolSwank's overall style for this Fall/Winter season. I love how the photos encompass a little retro, a little bohemian, and a little mod style, which are my favorite vintage items to source. 

If you'd like to check out the full lookbook, or the newly updated shop website, head to www.oldschoolswank.com.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger