Mt. Philo State Park & Daily Affirmations

This afternoon Owen and I drove to Mt. Philo State Park in Charlotte, VT to get outside for awhile after a long weekend of working indoors. We didn't get there in time to do any major hiking, but instead drove to the top and walked around, checking out the breathtaking views of Vermont and the Adirondacks in New York that the outlook provided. It was so relaxing to sit and look out at all that green and blue, and immediately took me from a slightly stressed state of mind to a calm, centered one. 

I have been reading the morning affirmations I wrote about months ago every morning, which I printed out and taped to my computer screen. Saying them out loud every day first thing reminds me to stay calm, remember I am on the right path, and be grateful for what I have. Looking out from Mt. Philo did the same thing this afternoon, so I decided to share them again in case they may do the same thing for you! Hope it starts your week off right : )




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger