Recipes : Acai Bowl Recipe Roundup


Yesterday for breakfast I jumped on this whole acai bowl bandwagon I've been seeing all over the place lately, and let me tell you I am happy that I did. As an avid smoothie drinker, this is a nice way to mix things up and acai fruit is supposedly packed with tons of antioxidants so its super healthy as well. I'm not going to lie, probably the most fun part about it was decorating it with all my toppings. Silly, I know, but look how pretty it turned out on my first try! Hah.

For mine, I mixed one frozen Sambazon "superfood pack" with half a banana and a little bit of almond milk and blended them together. Next time I want to go for a bit of a thicker consistency, so I think I'll use a frozen banana and a bit less almond milk, but it was good anyways. I topped it with hemp seed granola, chia seeds, sliced almonds and mango. Pretty darn good breakfast.

There's a ton of options for toppings and ingredients to blend with the acai, so here's a little roundup to get you inspired.

Acai Bowl Recipe Roundup:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger