Recipes : My Daily Smoothie



So yes, I do realize that there are about 45,483,394 different smoothie recipes out there already. Many are much more interesting than the one I'm giving you here. But I realized lately that whenever the topic of smoothies comes up, I always immediately drill the other person about what they put in theirs, just in case they have some genius idea that I haven't tried yet (this is probably an annoying habit to have - sorry friends).

So I figured I'd share what I have in my daily (4-5 times/wk) smoothie, in case you're weird like me and like to see what other people do. I love my smoothies. They give you such a boost of energy and all around good-for-you stuff. I'll have them sometimes for lunch, or sometimes as a mid afternoon snack after the gym.

My basic, usual recipe always includes:

Banana
Strawberries
Greek Yogurt
Orange Juice
Almond Milk
Baby Spinach
Ice Cubes

Other variations I like to throw in are:

Chia Seeds
Kale
Apple
Mango
Blueberries
Granola
Peaches
Ginger
Coconut Water
Avocado

I have been meaning to try a peanut butter / cocoa variation but haven't yet. If you have any other suggestions for me, you know I want to hear them!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger