Organizing


Today I tackled a few projects that have been on my to-do list for a while. One of them was to create a better organization system for all our household paperwork, which just seems to turn into a big jumbled mess every few months no matter what I do. My skill set has never included great
 organizational abilities. I have to every once in awhile press "reset" on things and get everything back in order, which is probably not the best life habit to continue on with.

So in trying to come up with some solutions I might stick with, I've come across a few things online that seem like they could be helpful. I figured I'd share a couple here, in case anyone else has the same problem keeping some sort of system in order:





Hopefully I'll have a post soon showing how my new system worked miracles! (fingers crossed) Hope everyone's having a happy Thursday : )


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger