This and That : Around The House


Some photos of little details around the house lately. I'll be spending this rainy day organizing my office, drinking coffee and listing some new vintage. Love days like that : ) Hope everyone's weekend was great!

More photos after the jump >

Dried hydrangeas from Kelly's office
My Easter present plant from my mom. I'm going to have to separate it soon into some cute little containers!
Green inside and outside
My favorite little bench from HERE
Macrame
Blog planning / business research / re-watching Weeds season 1

Love thrifted ceramics
Bright dining room
Our new favorite around here - Betty Crocker oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix. We may have eaten them all in one night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger