Coffee Date



As previously written about here, Owen and I are big fans of daytime coffee dates. Today's date agenda included some very exciting activities, including the following - 

1. Walking around exclaiming for the 100th time that day how happy we are that its warm and sunny and green.
2. Playing around with the new camera, stopping once in awhile for a passing car or if we think someone is looking at us and we feel awkward.
3. Using our free giftcard to Starbucks we got from my dentist for an amazing coconut milk iced vanilla chai tea latte. Big plus here, they spelled my name right - score one for the Kristins with an "i"!
4. Checking out all the new blooming plant life finally coming into action in Burlington. And that are slightly attacking me via my seasonal allergies. But so beautiful anyways so its all good. 

Yep, we're old weirdos. But I love it! Sometimes its the little things am-I-right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger