Wore : Nineties Flannel



There are lots of ways to incorporate vintage into your wardrobe, but many times what first comes to mind are the vintage "statement pieces". A seventies prom gown, an oversized faux fur coat or a pair of eighties retro heels. While I love every one of those items, I instead consistently come back to the more "casual" vintage clothes I find for my everyday wardrobe. This could be a navy cable-knit sweater, a high-waisted floral skirt or a retro sweatshirt. The easy, every day pieces are what I like the best because it's a more mellow look that still holds that unique feel.

This nineties grunge-y style flannel is a perfect example. It's easy to throw on, and just different enough to set it apart from the flannel you might buy at TJ Maxx. Hope you're having a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger