Happy Weekend : Favorite Links


A few of my favorite links from this week to bring you into the weekend. Happy Friday!

1. Ohdeardrea's backyard garden always inspires me, it's so organized and inviting! I'm hoping to get a little one of my own going this summer, even if its just a few tomato plants on my porch ; )
2. I've been using coconut oil as a facial moisturizer the past few weeks, and have been super happy with the results. This post  was great in suggesting other options as well.
3. These bird illustrations are the perfect thing to look at on the first day of spring! I am so ready for warmer weather.
4.  Julia is the most fashionable vacation-er with her travels in Mexico this week.
5. DIY Fabric Buckets are a perfect way to add some color to your home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger