Vintage Inspiration 1

Photo Source Caftan Shoes
Photo Source Dress Heels
Sometimes when I talk with people about my vintage shop and I scroll through a few items with them, I can tell that some have a tough time imagining how someone could wear certain pieces or in what scenario they would work. I can totally understand, as it can seem scary to start to incorporate vintage into your wardrobe. My advice is always to start small, like with a pair of vintage leather campus boots or a retro wool cardigan. Mixing vintage with modern, more subdued items from your wardrobe lets the vintage piece stand out, but not too much. It's easier than you think!

I decided to start a little series on the blog where I relate pieces from the shop to inspiration photos as examples of how vintage can be translated into modern fashion easily. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger