Friends


All pictures by Julia Backus
Every year I get older I appreciate the friends I have more and more, and realize how lucky I was to have such a core group of friends growing up. I've been besties with my friend Lauren since I was three! (the hot mama on the bottom left). A couple weeks ago one of my best friends from high school got married, and I was a bridesmaid. With much of our friend group together at the reception, traveling from Oklahoma, Boston and elsewhere, it was so great to fall right back into our old, laughing, crazy silly ways. Definitely a spirit booster, and so amazing to see two people so in love starting their life together : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger