This and That : A Busy Tuesday


Early morning sun coming in through the front door always puts me in such a great mood.


A messy, but productive, office space.


My favorite little houseplant that just keeps growing and growing (and a yard that needs to be raked).


My bouquet from my best friend's wedding a couple weeks ago, still looking beautiful.


Retro art gets me every time. Borderline ugly? Makes it even better!


Chia seed pudding. That's right, Pinterest, I DID make one of the recipes I pinned. Hah. And it was awesome. And awesomely easy. You just mix the seeds with coconut milk (I used a coconut/ almond blend) and a little vanilla and let it sit overnight. The next morning, its like tapioca pudding for breakfast. Just add a little fruit : )


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger