Free Printable Vintage Shopping List

Happy Friday guys! This is a quick post to tell you I've created a fun printable Vintage Shopping List available to download and put to good use! As an avid vintage shopper I've often noticed that when I get to the store, or especially when I'm considering a piece of clothing online, I have to retake my measurements over and over again. I always think I will remember them but I usually don't! I also thought it would be helpful, as I am trying to create a more mindful and minimal wardrobe (great description here), to write down the exact style I am going for, and which pieces I am really in need of. Voila, I typed a list out for myself, and now I am sharing it with you!

To have a printable list sent straight to your inbox, simply sign up for the OldSchoolSwank newsletter here or in the link on the sidebar. Happy vintage hunting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger