Vintage Style Icon : Colleen Corby




Colleen Corby is a fashion model best known for her work as a teen in the sixties and seventies. She modeled in many magazines and fashion ads, as well as department store catalogs (such as JCPenneys). Colleen was a staple in Seventeen magazine in the sixties, becoming somewhat of an icon for American teenage girls. After starting research on Colleen, I realized she was in many of my favorite vintage fashion images I had saved already. She has a great casual, confident way of pulling off outfits that makes many of the vintage clothes she wears look fashionable even today. And adorable hairdos! If you'd like to check out more of her modeling photos, I have a board on my Pinterest dedicated to Colleen. 

See my past Vintage Style Icons HERE and HERE.















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger