I Work From Home...And Get Dressed Sometimes

Hey guys! This week seemed to fly by, I can't believe its Friday already. But it is, soooo woot woot! This is the second post in my series of attempting to keep myself stylin' even if its just the post lady who sees me. I am particularly proud of today's ensemble as the sweater and jeans are both thrifted items totaling $12 together. High five for me! Although maybe we should take that away for the awkward poses I can't seem to stop doing. Hah. What can you do...

What are your plans this weekend? On my list is catching up on my favorite blogs with a cup of coffee, a Saturday morning yoga class, finishing up my chair project, putting a second coat of paint on a bedstand I have been working on, and doing another closet clean-out in my feeble attempts towards a more minimal lifestyle. Oh and catching up with some friends and the hubby too ; ) Hope yours is fabulous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger