Weekend Recap : All Things Fall


A few photos from my weekend. I worked Friday and Sunday, but fit in a lot of fall activities in between. I visited Shelburne Farms twice with both my sister and Owen, went apple picking, attempted making a "fire cider tonic" with apple cider vinegar and failed (next time less garlic!), sampled a flight of beers at a brewery with some good girl talk and went thrifting (obviously). Hope your weekends were great : )

Kelly and a beautiful view.
Some crazy pumpkin textures. The white one freaks me out.
Apple picking!
Breakfast sandwiches before our adventure (always).
The smuggest sheep I've ever seen. H'es like mmm hmmmmm.
The expansive Shelburne Farms. So worth visiting if you're ever in Vermont.
Some crazy carvings on the walk there.
Gotta love Vermont scenes.
Sistas sistas. With a full day off of work together. You KNOW we will find a million fun things to do.
I think her name was Nancy. I mean, come on, could Nancy be a cuter little calf?
I was actually fearing for my life in this photo. The sign to my left said something like "sows have sharp teeth and can be aggressive". This pig was SO. BIG.
Gobble.
I love the green tinted metal roofs with the red brick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger