New York Fashion Week Favorites : Day 1

ERIN FETHERSTON
I get way too excited for New York Fashion Week, especially in the fall. I think it comes from my first semester at F.I.T., where it felt like as soon as we got to school, Fashion Week started and we were immediately immersed in it. I volunteered at an amazing designer's show dressing models for the runway, and the experience was just so fun and exciting (and he took us out for dinner and drinks the next week as a thank you which didn't hurt). I try to get to the city every year at this time to gather inspiration from the excitement in the air, and will be heading there this week again.

I love seeing all the fashion both on and off the runway happening every September, so I will be sharing some of my favorites from the shows throughout the week. I've been catching some of the shows live on nyfw.com, which runs a live feed of the shows happening that day. Here is a roundup of my favorites from day 1 of NYFW 2015 (all photos courtesy of vogue.com)

BCBG MAX AZRIA
CREATURES OF THEWIND
MARISSA WEBB
TOME
WHIT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger