Summer Cottage Inspiration





Kayaking around this weekend and last, I had a ton of fun peeking in at the camps and cottages nestled in along the shores of Lake Champlain. I grew up going to a family summer camp on the lake with all my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents every summer for a week or two, and when I see a cozy, comfortable looking lake house it reminds me of the great times we would have all together. Playing cards, water-skiing, making s'mores by the campfire on the beach; time just seemed to slow down and everything seemed a little more special. I got a little caught up on the internet dreaming up what my future lake cottage might look like, so I'm sharing some of my inspiration with you guys. These three places have some great details to them that would look great in any summer place, with lots of vintage additions (duh). And apparently I have a thing for blue. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger