This and That : Two Sunsets on the Boat


As I've mentioned before, my parents keep their wooden Chris Craft boat on the lake here during the summer. Since they still live in my hometown in New York this gives us a lot more family time together, which is so great. We head over there often for a boat ride around the bay, a swim to cool off, to barbecue dinner together or for happy hour and card games. 
You can catch some really stunning sunsets over Lake Champlain, which I get to see from the restaurant a lot but are best enjoyed on the dock with family and a beer in hand. I'm sharing two great ones here - one from last week and one from Tuesday night. Don't you just love summer?

The first night (we had an impromptu family photoshoot)-







And the second-









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger