Wore: That Seventies Suede Skirt

Can you really go wrong with seventies clothing? I've been researching that era a lot this week for a project and oh my gosh did Jane Birkin have awesome style (you can check out some of her great moments HERE). Please stop me from cutting my bangs like hers because I can NOT pull it off, but I sure want to! Maybe I'll pull out the school picture of my 7th grade self with heavy parted bangs to deter future thoughts...
I'll be listing lots of great new vintage today, and breaking out my sewing machine for design purposes for the first time in months. Its this awesome weather getting me all inspired and stuff. Hope your weekends are fabulous! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger