Wore: Leather Jacket



Today I had lunch with an old high school friend downtown who was in Burlington for work. It was so great to catch up, and really got me thinking about how much time has passed since we graduated, and how much has changed. Sometimes it can feel like I haven't made any progress at all - that I am still the same person. But when I really look back at what I've done, where I've lived and the friends I've made, I remember that I have come a long way from that time, and learned so much. It's funny how time flies folks. Feelin' old and nostalgic today.
P.S. Thrifted these Madewell jeans this weekend and I am in LOVE. Such a great fit.
More photos after the jump>






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger