Weekend Recap : Saugerties Trip

Hike by the Hudson River
Dad & low tide
A few photos from my fun visit to my parents house this weekend : )

More after the jump>
Coal
Herkimer diamond
It was so much greener in New York than Vermont is yet
A quick girls brunch by Jackie's pool on Saturday : )
My dad is getting the boat all spiffed up for the summer
Happy Hour on the patio!
Sookie in her basket
Lilacs are my absolute favorite. I can't stop inhaling them whenever I find some.
Reading one of my books I wrote about HERE.
Walking through the horse show grounds near my house with my mom early Sunday morning
New sneaks : )
Empty horse barns
Happy Mothers Day mom!
Clear skies
My favorite little bundle of cuteness! We had a quick visit before I had to head back to work on Sunday. Love my Hannah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger