Farmers' Market Tips



During the summer, Owen and I hit up the Burlington farmers' market every Saturday morning. If its nice out we'll bike there, but this weekend the weather was a little back and forth so we just parked and walked around. It is by far the largest farmers' market I have been to, and the organizers do such a great job of choosing vendors with unique products, with a variety of vendors as well so there's not a ton of the same thing. I swear it gets better every year, and this year I've noticed a lot more food options which is great, as we usually time it so we can grab breakfast / early lunch there. 
As an avid farmers' marketer ( market-goer?), I figured I'd share some tips from what I've learned over the years, just for fun. Hopefully it inspires you to get out there whenever your town's market is and have fun with it!

Tips and more photos after the jump>





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger