Quoting - Positive Thinking

Photo from a walk with my sister by the lake last week.
Something to think about as you start wrapping up your week. I have been trying to ingrain this quote into my everyday actions this year, and so far I really feel like its been working. Positive thoughts, even though it is not always easy, really do attract better, more positive things. Changing the way you think about things can make huge changes in your life. I have a bad habit of complaining about trivial things sometimes, and getting caught up feeling sorry for myself, when really I have it pretty darn good. I'm so much happier when I just stop myself, change how I am approaching the subject in my mind, and let it go. Everything always seems to end up working out in the end anyways. Has anyone else had any luck with this? I'd love to hear about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger