Happy Weekend : Favorite Links


A few of my favorite links from this week to bring you into the weekend. Happy Friday!

1. Holy moly, guacamole. After listening to Jessica's interview on the Jess Lively podcast this week, I had to check out her food blog. She was just so fun, down to earth and happy that I had a feeling her recipes would go along the same lines. And I was totally right. This recipe for guac looks out of this world, as do the rest.
2. James has been taking weekly portraits of her four kids for some time now. I just love the idea of taking a moment each week from their lives and documenting it. Time goes by so fast and its easy to forget the small things. This is a great way to make sure you remember. Plus her kids are so darn cute.
3. Something about this home really makes me happy. Maybe its the fact that its the home of fellow vintage sellers : )
4. Owen and I were lucky enough to be given a super nice queen size mattress and box-spring from my parents recently, but have yet to find an affordable, stylish bed frame that we Iike for it yet. This simple DIY bed frame idea is really appealing for its minimalism. I also like this floor mirror idea, since ours is just resting against the wall at the moment
5. I watched Begin Again last night for the first time, and for those of you who haven't seen it yet, drop what you're doing and watch it now. It was so great. I have had the soundtrack on repeat for the entire day today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger