Weekend Recap : Winter Wedding


cheesin'
Reception at the Old Lantern in Charlotte, VT
This weekend we attended the wedding of one of Owen's good college friends. The reception was held in a beautiful barn-like building, with white light strung everywhere and pine tree branches decorating much of the room. It was a beautiful, Christmasy wedding, and we danced our butts off. 

*Side note: dancing with a glass of red wine is an extremely difficult thing to do and takes much more skill than I apparently have. Sorry, wooden dance floor, hopefully they mopped you afterwards.

I wore a white cropped faux fur jacket over my dress, and let me tell you, it was the coziest thing I have ever put on. Check out my next inspiration post, because watch out, I am now obsessed with all things faux fur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger