This and That : Around the House

An outdoor plant brought in for the winter. Crossing my fingers I don't kill it like a few plant friends of his before him. Also some new pictures I finally got around to printing out.
A stained glass lamp I found for 3 dollars at Goodwill. It adds such a cozy light at night time.
Mexican painting I found in Saratoga while thrifting with my mom a few weeks ago (do I thrift too much? Probably)
Clementine season is the best season.
Cherishing any bit of sunlight the Vermont winter will give me. 
Still unpacking from Thanksgiving. I feel like we brought half our belongings with us for three days.
It's been a busy but good week around here. Lots of cleaning, cooking, planning, working, shop-listing, and shipping. I am still slowly getting the house decorated how I want it, it takes a while! I am trying to find things I really, truly like, instead of just filling the space with whatever I have. Also the winter months bring a lot more cookin' for this family of two. I just feel much more inspired to try out new recipes when I am stuck inside out of the cold. Maybe I will share a few of my favorites soon ; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger