This and That: Life Lately


Hot yoga with a friend Sunday morning, then balancing it out with an eggs benedict pizza brunch with mimosas. You've got to make sure you're not getting too healthy all at once ; )


I was invited to a sewing/pizza/craft girls night last week, and I whipped out my first throw pillow! (the little nugget on the right) I like how it adds another Scandinavian style pattern to my bedding. I'm planning on trying another one out this week in a matching pattern. 

On a side note, I am now realizing how much pizza I have eaten lately.


In New Hampshire, after my friend's baby shower, singing karaoke before eating some killer Thai food out. I'm pretty sure my voice permanently damaged everyone's ears, since I belted out some T-Swift with all I had. Isn't her house beautiful?


Babysitting for my husband's cousin. Toddler snuggles and watching reality TV after he goes to bed. Not a bad deal : )

Happy almost Thanksgiving!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

OldSchoolSwank © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger